Change can be difficult. Companies can establish the best strategic plans or design the most effective processes and information systems, but often fail to achieve the full value from these plans and initiatives. Many reasons are attributed to this including:
- Ineffective change sponsorship from senior leaders
- Middle management and employee resistance
- Insufficient change management resources and funding
- Poor portfolio planning, prioritization and resource management
- Inadequate program and project management
- Misaligned metrics and reporting
- Ineffective communications
- A culture that is resistant to change
Centric’s view is that enabling change is much broader than just communication and training. It requires addressing other key aspects of effective change, including organizational and leadership development, portfolio planning, enterprise program management, change coordination, culture development and enhanced performance management approaches.
Centric has deep capability to help our clients address change-related issues. We have highly experienced experts who have led large and strategic engagements and who have seen firsthand what works and what does not. We have built a robust set of methodologies, tools and frameworks to enable our consultants and accelerate value delivery. We also work closely with our clients to help them establish internal and sustaining capabilities around managing change to help them with not only current initiatives, but be well prepared for the future.
Read more about our services to enable and sustain change below.